Prep and primp. Pre or post.
Girls’ night out: prep- (or post-) party
- WHY: Any night you can match up everyone’s schedules is a reason to celebrate. Start the evening early at your place—or invite everyone back for an impromptu after-party.
- ASK: Each friend to bring one makeup trick they’ve never tried; match up friends to style each other up. Bringing extra outfits/shoes/accessories adds to the fun.
- SERVE: All night long means you’ll need some solid fuel. Stock up on takeout sushi or set up a make-your-own pizza bar so everyone has a bite or two for energy—and a little balance against what else the night might bring.
- CRANK: The tunes. Find a mix from your early years together, or beats you’ll be dancing to later in the evening.
- MIX: Blushing Bubbles. So refreshing, with a hint of tropical flavor to boost the mood.
feel the fizz
Assemble the ingredients:
- 1½ oz. La Marca
- 1½ oz. New Amsterdam Coconut Vodka
- ¾ oz. lime juice
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 6 dashes bitters
Shake all ingredients except La Marca. Strain into a cocktail glass while simultaneously pouring in your Prosecco. Garnish with a twist of citrus peel.